15th century Chapel that played a crucial part in Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Codes
to book call 07734 331425
Visit the world-famous Rosslyn Chapel whose history is as complex as it is fascinating with links to the Freemasons and the Knights Templar. This medieval chapel, frequently described as a “Tapestry in Stone,” dates back to the 15th century. More recently it played a crucial part in Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Codes, with some of the filming even taking place here with Tom Hanks. Whilst in the Chapel, chapel guides give 20-minute presentations throughout the day. On completion of your tour, your driver will return you to the city centre stopping off at excellent vantage points overlooking the city for photo opportunities. The approximate transfer time from Edinburgh to Rosslyn Chapel is 30 minutes.
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours (includes transfer time)
- Availability: 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Includes: Entry fees to the Chapel are all included in the tour price
- This tour allows up to six passengers to visit Rosslyn Chapel and on the return disembark at various vantage points overlooking Edinburgh in order to take photos.
- Tours run all year round, unless shown as unavailable on the booking calendar. Pick-ups and drop-offs are made at all hotels and guesthouses within the city centre. Multiple pick-ups are not available.
- For pickups/returns from/to cruise ships, please see our Cruise Ships Transfer Page for transfer fees.
- A maximum of 6 people can be carried in the Caledonian vehicle.
- The vehicle is wheelchair accessible to all manual wheelchairs. However, this will restrict space to 4 other passengers. The Balmoral vehicle is not wheelchair accessible but carries up to 7 passengers.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents or an appropriate adult.
- Cost of entry to the chapel is included in the cost of this tour.
- Your driver will be nearby to pick you up after visiting any of the attractions.
- Cancellation fees apply (see Terms and Conditions).