Guided sightseeing tours throughout Scotland in luxury and comfort with an experienced driver guide
EDINBURGH CAB TOURS
Long Established and Trusted Private Tour Operator
Relax and enjoy one of our private guided tours of Edinburgh or Scotland in luxury and comfort. Forget about coach trips and let one of our experienced driver guides take you on a private driving tour of Edinburgh, the Scottish Highlands, St Andrews or a Whisky Distillery tour. Our aim is to make your luxury private tour the best tour that you will take during your visit to Scotland.
Let us know where you want to go and we will design a Private Custom Tour for you led by your own private tour guide who will be entertaining, engaging and educational.
Why do we know that you will have a great day with us? Because our customers have recommended us to friends and family as well as writing 5-star reviews and testimonials. Check our Tripadvisor reviews – they are all 5-star ratings. We achieve this by delivering consistently excellent tours. We are a small tour company with a small group of trusted and experienced driver guides.
Why choose Edinburgh Cab Tours?
- Insight – As locals, your private tour guide will show you why Edinburgh has been voted one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Tour Choices – We don’t just do Edinburgh. Contact us with your ideas and let us create your very own customised tour of Scotland.
- “Off the beaten track” – Let us tell you about some personal insights that don’t make it into the guide books.
- Pushed for time? – Simply want to “do the sights?” contact us to arrange a short private tour and pricing.
- Vehicle Choice – We can offer a variety of spacious & comfortable vehicles seating 6, 7 or even upto 16 passengers.
- Disability friendly – Our standard Caledonia taxi is able to carry a wheelchair-assisted passenger (and four others).
If you have further questions about our tours
“Look no further for the perfect Edinburgh tour!”
Christy & Kenny – Colorado, USA
“Wonderful Experience! Like a good friend showing you around his home city!”
Pearl – Macao, China