This is one of our most popular tours and appeals to visitors who love history and golf
to book call 07734 331425
This is one of our most popular tours and appeals to visitors who love history and golf. This tour lasts approximately 8-9 hours and you will be transported in our spacious and comfortable Balmoral Mercedes vehicle (or equivalent).
In Edinburgh, the tour will include:
- Edinburgh Old Town
- Royal Mile
- Edinburgh Castle
- Holyrood Palace
- Arthur’s Seat
In St Andrews, the tour will include:
- Old Course
- Swilcan Bridge
- St Andrews Cathedral
- St Andrews Castle
- St Andrews University grounds
- St Salvatore’s Church
- Shops (golf or general)
This tour is popular with visitors who have a full day available to visit both Edinburgh and St Andrews. As well as touring around the the main sites of Edinburgh’s Old Town, we will also briefly travel into the Georgian New Town part of Edinburgh
We will then drive north through the beautiful countryside of Fife to St Andrews where golfers will be able to get their picture taken on the Swilcan Bridge and walk around the “Home of Golf.” Afterwards, passengers can soak up the medieval history of the Cathedral and the Castle. Don’t forget that it is also a university town with buildings that date back to the 13th century and is where Prince William met his wife to be, Kate Middleton. This is a full day tour and will run to a slightly tighter schedule than the other tours due to the distances to be travelled. Cost of entry to any attractions is not included in the cost of this tour.
- Duration: A maximum of 8 hours
- Availability: 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Excludes: Admission fees to attractions
- This tour allows passengers to disembark at the various sights in order to take photos.
- Tours run all year round, unless shown as unavailable on the booking calendar. Pick-ups and drop-offs are made at all hotels and guesthouses within the city centre. Multiple pick-ups are not available.
- Shore excursion from/to cruise ships are all included in the above price. Please note that this tour is NOT available for cruise ship passengers during July and August 2020 unless your ship is in port overnight. (Please allow 9 hours for planning purposes in the event of heavy traffic).
- The Balmoral vehicle is not wheelchair accessible but carries up to 7 passengers.
- A maximum of 6 people can be carried in the Caledonian vehicle.
- The Caledonia vehicle is wheelchair accessible to all manual wheelchairs. However, this will restrict space to 4 other passengers.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents or an appropriate adult.
- Cost of entry to any attractions is not included in the cost of this tour. (We can provide a list of potential entry costs on request).
- Your driver will be nearby to pick you up after visiting any of the attractions.
- Cancellation fees apply (see Terms and Conditions).