Visit the most iconic film locations that appear in the blockbuster Outlander series
to book call 07734 331425
The Essential Outlander Tour lasts approximately 9 hours and visits the most iconic of the locations that appear in the blockbuster Outlander series including:
- Fort William
- Wentworth Prison
- Castle Leoch
Travel in VIP luxury through time to where it all began. Imagine yourself being transported back to the 1740s, just as Claire did; follow in the footsteps of Claire and Jamie as they tried to stay one step ahead of “Black Jack” Randall. Before heading back to Edinburgh, if time permits, we will make a brief stop at the picturesque port which doubled as the French port of Le Havre and the Monastery, St Anne de Baupre where Claire tended Jamie after his torture by Randall. This is a full day tour which will allow you the time and opportunity to visit each of the locations. Cost of entry to any of the locations is not included in the cost of this tour.
- Duration: Approximately 9-10 hours
- Availability: 8.00am – 7.00pm
- Excludes: Admission fees to attractions
- This tour allows passengers to customise the tour and itinerary to their requirements.
- Tours run all year round, unless shown as unavailable on the booking calendar. Pick-ups and drop-offs are made at all hotels and guesthouses within the city centre. Multiple pick-ups are not available.
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers unless your ship is scheduled to depart later.
- For maximum passenger comfort we only use our Country Tourer vehicle (or equivalent) which carries up to 7 passengers.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents or an appropriate adult.
- Cost of entry to any attractions is not included in the cost of this tour.
- Your driver will be nearby to pick you up after visiting any of the attractions.
- Cancellation fees apply (see Terms and Conditions).