Are you ready to explore Scotland’s magnificent capital city?
to book call 07734 331425
This is a 2 hour private tour in a spacious and comfortable Mercedes (or equivalent). The tour will include stops at/near to:
- Edinburgh Castle
- Royal Mile
- St Giles Cathedral
- John Knox House
- Palace of Holyrood House
- Arthur’s Seat
- New Town
Because this is a private guided tour of Edinburgh, tell us what YOU want to visit and we will also include it in your tour. This tour is popular with visitors who have limited time available but also require the opportunity to briefly stop at as many locations as possible for photographs. If you want to visit lots of other locations or spend more time at them, why not upgrade to our most popular 4 Hour City Tour which is great value.
- Duration: A maximum of 2 hours
- Availability: 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Excludes: Admission fees to attractions
- This private tour allows passengers to get out at the various sights in order to take photos (subject to parking restrictions). However, passengers will be unable to go into the various attractions.
- Tours run all year round, unless shown as unavailable on the booking calendar. Pick-ups and drop-offs are made at all hotels and guesthouses within the city centre. Multiple pick-ups are not available.
- For pickups/returns from/to cruise ships, please see our Cruise Ships Transfer Page for our transfer fees.
- For this shorter tour, we use the Caledonian vehicle which carries a maximum of 6 people. The Balmoral “country tourer” vehicle is subject to availability.
- The Caledonian vehicle is wheelchair accessible to all manual wheelchairs. However, this will restrict space to 4 other passengers.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents or an appropriate adult.
- Cost of entry to any attractions is not included in the cost of this tour.
- Your experienced driver guide will be accompany you at all stages.
- Cancellation fees apply (see Terms and Conditions).