Very popular for those who wish to experience the Highlands
to book call 07734 331425
This tour is very popular with clients who wish to experience the Highlands. We provide a full itinerary at the time of booking but the following stops will be included:
- The Kelpies
- Stirling Castle
- Doune Castle
- “Hairy Coos”
- Kilchurn Castle
- Inverary Castle
- Rest and be Thankful
- Loch Lomond
Leaving from Edinburgh, we travel out into the countryside and will stop briefly (between 15-20 minutes) at the following locations for photo opportunities – Kelpies, Stirling Castle, Doune Castle (Castle Leoch in Outlander), Kilchurn Castle and one or two lochs along the way. Our main stop of the day will be in the beautiful and picturesque town of 17th century Inverary on the shore of Loch Fyne. Here you will have the opportunity to have lunch AND visit Inverary Castle, family home of Clan Campbell. The Castle itself was also used as a film location in Downton Abbey. Departing from Inverary, we head back up over the mountains with a stop for photos at the “Rest and be Thankful” looking down the valley. The last stop of the day will be at the pretty, traditional Scottish village of Luss which sits right on the banks of Loch Lomond. Afterwards, you just sit back and enjoy the countryside as we return to Edinburgh.
- Duration: A maximum of 12 hours
- Availability: 8.00am – 8.00pm (March – September)
- Excludes: Admission fees to attractions
- This tour allows passengers to tailor the tour and itinerary to their requirements.
- Shore excursion and tours run from March to September (inclusive), unless shown as unavailable on the booking calendar. Pick-ups and drop-offs are made at all hotels and guesthouses within the city centre. Multiple pick-ups are not available.
- This tour is not available for Cruise Ship passengers unless your ship remains in port overnight or you have a late departure time.
- The Balmoral vehicle is NOT wheelchair accessbile but carries upto 7 passengers.
- A maximum of 6 people can be carried in the Caledonian vehicle.
- The vehicle is wheelchair accessible to all manual wheelchairs. However, this will restrict space to 4 other passengers.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents or an appropriate adult.
- Cost of entry to any attractions is not included in the cost of this tour.
- Your driver will be nearby to pick you up after visiting any of the attractions.
- Cancellation fees apply (see Terms and Conditions).